I promise I'll reconsider next year, because I think I could have had another 50 orders already (here's last year's 50 orders, 1500 cookies in 2 days... talk about exhaustion!) However, I do still plan on having a marathon baking session this weekend so there are Christmas cookies at our housewarming party and for me to mail out to my family (so yes, family members, you'll still be getting yours this year).
This year, I'm not really doing many new things. I like to stick with what people like, and what is most traditional. I am adding a few new cookies this year that I'm excited about, though!
- Gingerbread Men
- Banana Spritz Cookies (family recipe, to be blogged!) on Chocolate Disks
- Double Chocolate M&M Cookies
- Peanut Butter Blossoms (might try a few kinds of Kisses)
- Sugar Cookies (not sure how I'll decorate them)
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies (If I can find the peppermint chips!)
- Lemon Shortbread
- Cranberry Almond Biscotti
- Maamoul (Date-Orange Cookies)
- Coconut Macaroons
- Slice and Bake Brown Sugar Cookies
I'll soon be posting my Housewarming Party menu, which is all appetizers, some Christmas-y desserts, and a few fudges. Those might also end up in the cookie packs!
Are there any Christmas Cookies you LOVE that you think I should add to my list? Let me know! I love trying new things.